Couchmen Marching Travel Drum Pad
Produced in collaboration with Power Percussion Pads!
Our Marching Travel Pad's playing surfaces are close to the width of our flagship playing zone, and are the length of our Marching Snare Drum Pad's playing surfaces. The Marching Travel Pad is approximately half the weight of our Marching Snare Drum Pad, which is extremely useful when traveling light is the key. It also allows percussionists to play together, using each end of it's long design as a singular playing zone. This has effectively taken the idea of communal practice and portability to the next level. This pad can be thrown in a backpack. Carry it on a bus. In a suitcase, or on a plane. No matter where you take our Marching Travel Pad, the ability to practice is always available. #getbetter using products designed for progression.
- Recycled rubber playing surfaces
- Sleek, black Valchromat base
- Double-sided design
- Replaceable, adhesive laminate
- Laminate design and color choices
- Lightweight and portable design
- 4.75" x 10" oval playing surfaces
- 1/4" topside with no rim
- 3/16" backside with no rim
- .010" Mylar topside laminate